11.08.2011

Sick Day

This morning I woke up to find I had absolutely no voice. Considering I have to talk for 8 hours a day, I called in sick to work. As much as I hate being sick, curling up on the couch and watching My Fair Wedding marathons and drinking tea has been amazing. Especially with how stressful life has been lately. It's one of those seasons in life where I feel completely stuck in a difficult, stressful situation, and there's nothing I can do but wait it out and trust God to intervene when the time is right. Which I feel like would have been several months ago, but that's why He's God and I'm not. But that doesn't stop me from wanting to throw a hissy fit.

Anyway, I had a nice 3 day weekend. My dad got us tickets to the OSU game on Saturday. I'm in no way a sports fan, but I have to admit, OSU games are fun.



Off to bathe my throat in more tea and find some food. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're all feeling peachy keen again! It's definitely that time of year. My stud hubs is recouping from a cold/sore throat combo. Booo! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! If your email is linked to your account, I'll respond to you via email. If not, I'll respond to you right here.