1.22.2012

Cat Nap

First of all, I want to thank you all for your super sweet comments and prayers regarding my Father-in-law. He passed away Friday night, sooner than we all imagined. My husband is down there with his family now helping with funeral preparations. As sad a time as this is, we are all resting in the fact that he's no longer in pain and with Jesus. There is no greater comfort.

And now, on a lighter note. A sleepy kitty photo shoot. Dog lovers, look away.









Doesn't that just make you feel better about life? No, just me? Ok then. Have a good weekend :)

6 comments:

  1. Noel is just way too cute!!! I love it when cats sprawl out and take up the entire bed!

    Again, I'm sorry about your husband's father. That must be very difficult. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not much of a cat person, but this may convert me! New to your blog by way of the wiegands. Sending warm wishes for your family during this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sorry to hear about your father-in-law. that is never an easy thing to deal with. my thoughts & prayers are with you & all the family.

    as for the kitty -- how cute! that has to put a smile on your face! :]

    xoxo
    ashlyn

    www.myunrehearsedlifetheblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry about your father-in-law. Prayers for you and the family.

    Your kitty is so cute! My cat is actually sleeping on my lap right now. :)

    Angela @ PoodlePoddles

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is the cutest! i love kitty photoshoots. okay i love kitties period.

    mybagofsunshine.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! If your email is linked to your account, I'll respond to you via email. If not, I'll respond to you right here.