1.30.2012

Monday Things

This weekend  was definitely the best I've had in a long time.

On Friday night I went out with my best friend and a girl we went to high school with. It felt like we were still in our World Studies class, giggling and getting ourselves into trouble. It's good to be able to see those people you can let your hair down around. People you don't have to explain yourself to. I don't have many of those anymore, so it was a much needed fun night.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

1. We went out for pizza at Mellow Mushroom on Saturday night. Amazing pizza! And such a trippy place.
2. We came back toting milkshakes. And what's that in the background, you ask? Yes, we were watching Biggest Loser. And drinking milkshakes. Bob would be so proud.
3. We went shopping for cat toys....on a Saturday night. We really painted the town red.
4. I curled my hair! Oh look! A pig just flew past the window.
5. I made some homemade sloppy joes last night. Om nom nom.
6. I curled my hair....and put a bow on it. I'm on fire. And possibly 5. 



Is it Friday yet? I wasn't made for this full time job stuff. Yuck.

1 comment:

  1. I found you through High Five Friday (I know it's Tuesday, who asked you?). Love your blog. Super cute!! New follower!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! If your email is linked to your account, I'll respond to you via email. If not, I'll respond to you right here.