3.16.2012

Friday's Letters

Dear husband,
I am extrememly sorry that after I found a suspicious parcel from Hong Kong in the mail, we had a phone  conversation that went something like this:

{caps lock is used to demonstrate my utter state of hysteria and possibly paranoia}

Me: "WHAT DID YOU ORDER FROM HONG KONG?!?!?!?"

James: "I didn't order anything from Hong Kong. Just open it."

Me: "NO! IT MIGHT HAVE ANTHRAX!"

James: "Just open it."

Me: "NO! WHAT DID YOU ORDER FROM HONG KONG? WHAT IF IT HAS ANTHRAX? WHAT DO I DO?"

James: "I ordered something from Amazon."

Me: "THIS IS NOT FROM AMAZON. THIS IS FROM HONG KONG!"

James: "Michelle, I'm telling you, just open it."

Me: "NO! WE'LL ALL DIE OF THE PLAGUE!"

On a possibly related note, I love my new iPhone case :) Thanks, hubs!

But seriously, is this not a little sketchville?



Dear body,
I apologize for the inordinate amount of food I've been shoving in you this week. Please be aware that this is birthday week, therefore the calories don't count. Also, you have two birthday cakes in the kitchen. Please prepare accordingly. Just a little bit longer, and I'll start treating you well again. Thanks for understanding. 


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Found you through Friday's Letters! I TOTALLY think that is a sketchy package! They should work on that. Once, there was a stray cat near the door to my apartment and I called my Fiance and work actually crying. I was convinced it had rabies and was going to kill me. Sometimes, you just have one of those days!
    Happy Weekend!
    xo,
    Kate at ummmnowwhat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hubs sounds as wonderful a man as my hubs. However sketchy, that was a sweet gesture. Hong Kong, though? Really!?

    Take care and Happy Happy B-day!!

    Meg ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, that is hilarious! I would have been freaked out too! and happy birthday week! yay!!!!! thanks for linking up!

    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. She may have 3 cakes at home now, oops :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish there had been a video of that conversation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Super sketchville.
    Glad it wasn't anthrax :) haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha that is too cute! I would definitely have blamed my husband too ;-) I would have gone nuts!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! If your email is linked to your account, I'll respond to you via email. If not, I'll respond to you right here.