4.13.2012

Friday's letters

Dear Facebook.
I am so glad I deleted you. You took up too much of my time, and I feel like a liberated woman now! I've barely even given you a thought since I got rid of you Sunday. From now on, I'm going to live my life instead of watching other people live theirs.
To freedom!



Dear Mother-in-law,

Thank you oh so much for the wonderful surprise I found on my doorstep after work!


They're so cute and I haven't seen anything like these TOMS before. I can't wait to bust these out with some shorts and my neon white legs.


Dear person who left this review about Wendy's,


Just, thank you. From the bottom of my heart. I haven't laughed this hard in quite awhile.



Dear dude at the gym,
Can we just take a moment to discuss your awkward grunts and moans? Not even Mutemath could drown out your creepy weightlifting noises while you pumped iron behind me. And those faces! And people say girls are dramatic? I beg to differ. Your display earned you the drama king crown. I was starting to think a woman was giving birth 10 feet away. Do I dare even mention the crappy cologne threatning to suffocate me? Or the fact that you had roughly 9 too many Italy tattoos? You're 3 spray tans and a blowout away from being the next cast member on Jersey Shore.




Dear husband,
Getting a text during an especially boring spell at work saying that you want to watch The Big Bang Theory in bed all evening is great. Eating Chipotle in bed whilst laughing at Sheldon is even better. This is why being an adult rocks.



{follow me on instagram! @michellesncheese}


Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. You are just too cute!!!!
    Those TOMS are just so great!
    What a cute MIL.

    Umm chipotle in bed with big bang theory!! Best idea eveeeah

    Have a great weekend!!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are adorable! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You will love not having Facebook. I deleted mine a year ago and never looked back. :)

    P.S. Love the new look of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always, always, always love your posts, Michelle!

    And I just started following you on Instagram.

    AND... did you sign up for Twitter yet?! DO IT. Then I'll officially be able to "text" you all the time! Get ready to be bombarded! :-)

    Happy Friday, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes are so cute!! And I have sometimes wondered about deleting Facebook, it is such a big time-waster. I discovered your blog via the Friday's Letters blog hop and am now following you. I wrote my first Friday's Letters post tonight and would love for you to check it out and maybe give a follow back :)

    I hope you have a great weekend!

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl! Found you through the blog hop and I love your blog!
    So cute, and witty like me!
    Adorable!

    <3 Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE those TOMS. And clearly we are meant to be friends because anyone who loves Chipolte & Sheldon as much as the hubby & I do is CLEARLY someone worth knowing! :-) Newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh man do I want chipotle..tomorrow..seeing as I weigh-in tomorrow morning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Wendy's review is pretty awesome! And I love your description of the guy at the gym.. There is ALWAYS at least one loud, cocky, grunting guy who thinks your staring at them because they are hot but really its because you are going to laugh about him later!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Wendy's review! Visiting from Adventure of Newlyweds

    ReplyDelete
  11. BAHAHAH!!! The dear gym guy seriously made me almost pee my pants! HIL.AR.IOUS!!! Because I can totally relate!! We also have some jersey-shore-wanna-be-drama-queen-roid-lifters! haha Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so with you on Facebook. I'm ready to be done!!!

    Love the Wendy's review. Hilarious!

    Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cudos to you for being able to delete facebook...I seriously need to do the same or just refrain from being on there. My main problem is that we have family that we never get to see that we talk to through facebook but then again it would be nice to just go back to the way things used to be and just call them up and talk for a while or why not just write a letter...hmm..that's got me thinking (:

    Now that Wendy's review has got me laughing so hard my belly hurts, I need more of that for my abs please! Did you just come across that or what?! how funny!

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend, I am suggesting Anthony and I do Chipotle in bed at some point in time this weekend too!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm with Brittany! I need to delete mine as well, but I would never see my precious nieces and nephew. Oh the predicament this puts me in. I hate Facebook anymore. Hate it.

    Hello Cutest Toms Ever! Aren't awesome Mother in-law's... awesome?

    "Chicken nuggitz be crispy like you never SEEN!" LOL!! Hilarious!

    Have a great weekend!

    Meg ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH EM GEE I AM CRACKING UP right now from the Wendy's review!!!!!! HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hilarious! Now I want to find a bunch of funny reviews. :)

    And I looooove those Toms! They're perfect! I saw some adorable crochet ones recently, too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. you deleted facebook?! wow. that is impressive. i totally admire you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those TOMS are awesome! How cool is your mother-in-law!? :O

    Holly :)
    Just dropping by from #FF!
    http://excitingholly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey girl,

    Just wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Liebster award. Head on over to my blog to check it out.

    I always love reading your blog!

    xo,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  20. As always, adore your letters. I'd friend request you on FB if you had it, but I think it's kind of cool you don't. It can be a bit much sometimes!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! If your email is linked to your account, I'll respond to you via email. If not, I'll respond to you right here.