8.31.2012

brb


I have something to tell you.

Are you sitting down?

Do you have a box of tissues handy?

OK, good. Brace yourselves.

.....................................

...............I won't be blogging next week.

I know, I know. Try to keep it together. Life will go on, I promise. But you can email me, text me, tweet me, whatever. There will just be no blog posts.

I might blog if given the opportunity, but most likely I won't be able to. I do, however, promise to post an obnoxious and annoying amount of palm tree, in & out, and airplane wing in the sky pictures on instagram & twitter.You'll love it. I promise.

Hopefully this day will go quickly. I have a to-do list 17 miles long and only a few hours to get it done before my alarm goes off at 4:45 am tomorrow. Oh yes. 

My trusty friend Dramamine and I will be spending the day in the skies, and hopefully I won't be puking my way there like last time. Keep me in your prayers? Or maybe pray for my family. They're all a little hesitant about being on the same airplane as me.


 


Catch you on the flip side.


8 comments:

  1. What?! Stupid. I'm leaving your blog.


    Kidding ;) Have a GREAT time, hope the traveling goes smoothly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WILL MISS YOU, FRIEND! But say hi to my home state for me. :-) I will live vicariously through you and you eat In-N-Out fries and document it in photographic form. I love you! Travel well! I have my fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I hate you.

    It's official.

    NO I DON'T.

    But I'm certainly going to miss you! Good luck on the plane...and enjoy California!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES!!! So glad you will be in my state! I will feel closer to you subconciously.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish youbhad gotten the drowsy.... bridesmaids.. "civil rights... This is the 90s"

    ReplyDelete
  6. New blog name!?! wowza, I LIKE IT!!! So where are you going? You mentioned palm trees...

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stupidness.

    I hope you don't puke.

    But I almost puked when I realized how long I have to be sans you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you are having a great time on your trip! And I surely hope that you had a better flying experience this time around!

    Guess what.... I thought I had your button on my page, but I guess I didn't. So now your pretty little face with your cute glasses is making my blog look awesomeeee. Can't wait to hear about your trip!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! If your email is linked to your account, I'll respond to you via email. If not, I'll respond to you right here.