8.22.2012

notice anything different?

Hi! It's still me!


So. I hated my blog name since day one. SINCE DAY ONE! I just haphazardly typed it in the box the day I made my blog. I cringed every time I saw it. I cringed every time I typed it. I cringed every time I read it. But I could never think of anything else.

And this genius name? Can't take credit for this one either! My dad came up with it. And it's the only idea that's stuck with me the past few months.

And I tonight I just couldn't take it a second longer, so I decided it was time for an overhaul.
So here we are. A new blog name and a new look. I just needed to simplify as much as possible. I don't need any frilly headers and fonts. Just simple and clean and this works for me. The url is the same, and I'll make a new blog button soon.

Actually I just don't want to pay for a blog design. But I will. Someday. Just not yet.

Thanks for reading my blog, friends. Thanks for giving me a reason to improve my blog as much as possible.

I love you guys.

8 comments:

  1. love the new name. :)
    love simple and clean. :)
    and you're alright, yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new name and design! It definitely feels very you. And I refuse to pay to have my blog designed too, so it often looks like a bunch of stuff thrown together, but at least I try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! And I like the simplicity of it! I changed my blog name a few months ago and was soooo much happier after it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LISTEN MICHELLE! I just spent the last 10 minutes trying to find you in my Google reader. I was all, "Where did she go? Did I somehow unfollow her?" I nearly had a heart attack.

    Love the new name, the new look, everything...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this new name! I adore your ramblings. I enjoy rambling as well! Enjoy your Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the simple sweetness of your blog is spot on.

    I love it.

    michmash.

    shaygay? jk. totally kidding.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! If your email is linked to your account, I'll respond to you via email. If not, I'll respond to you right here.