10.30.2012

hallowinter




Well folks, the Frankenstorm has reached Ohio. Not only have we been getting wind and rain from Sandy, but it merged with the winter storm from Canada. Now we're getting wind and snow. Snow! I drove to work this morning in a blizzard. And, consequently, my 20 minute commute took nearly an hour. But today I am grateful for my chunky blue sweater, warm socks, and black boots. I guess fall decided to dress up as winter for Halloween. At least I finally had a good excuse to listen to Christmas music this morning.


11 comments:

  1. Keep it in Ohio! Please! Don't let it come any further west. Because then it might hit here and I will go into a miserable depression.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha- fall totally dressed up at winter for Halloween!! I like that phrase! ;) But I do NOT like the snow and cold. My commute took me well over an hour today too, ugh. At least we are safe in the Midwest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what I'd do with myself during a blizzard...

    drive safe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is a rainy, ugly crap storm in portland right now, too.
    ugly. sandy, you're ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be safe and stay warm!

    Does the snow put your Christmas spirit into overdrive? It would for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. girl, I've been listening to Christmas music since Oct 1st. It's the rule in my house. Once Oct 1st hits, my husband can't get mad at me for listening to it anymore. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snow?! Already!!?? Yikes! Stay safe! Driving in the snow is literally my least favorite thing to do...other than going to my local grocery store and having to see all my former classmates...but you knew that already :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Hollowinter!Stay safe and warmmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! If your email is linked to your account, I'll respond to you via email. If not, I'll respond to you right here.