11.13.2012

this will make your life better. I promise.

I have something to make life a little better for you all. Especially if you've been fighting the bah humbugs like I have.

It's also helpful when you're trying to make major life decisions but are so overwhelmed you'd rather crawl into a hole and eat donuts.

It's helpful when your boss is giving you death glares for no reason and making you go to her meetings again.

It's also helpful because it's Tuesday. And Tuesdays are no good.

It's also helpful when you learn you have to work Christmas Eve and are trying to not smash things (I told you the real word is trying to crush the Christmas spirit! Let's go on strike!).

It's helpful when Passion for Fashion is wearing earrings the size of my foot.

I present to you the guy dancing to his iPod in public to everyone's favorite Christmas song. Maybe you won't find this funny (that would mean we are no longer friends). It's entirely possible. I love it because it's a pretty accurate depiction of me dancing in my kitchen while cooking dinner. The one conclusion I can draw from this video is that this guy did some serious time in show choir. He's got those ponies DOWN.




If that doesn't put you in the Christmas spirit, then I don't know what will. Well, that and reminding myself next week is Thanksgiving (REALLY?!), which means I'm a week away from my Christmas obsession becoming socially acceptable. And I'm seeing White Christmas a week from Saturday. And I'm making my own tree garland this year, which has me unusually excited about life.

There are things to look forward to.

Except the fact that we're open Christmas Eve.

Don't even get me started.



23 comments:

  1. Maybe you could accidently on purpose get something tangled in her god awful earings and that will teach her..
    The video is halarious. This means we can stay friends yes???x

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Christmas Eve... total bummer. I'm so sorry. If it's any consolation, I work in retail, so I'll probably get stuck working that day! :(

    2. THAT VIDEO. So funny! I showed my roommate and we were both dying. I honestly wish I was that kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do people make videos like that without laughing the entire time?? I've never seen this before...and I'm loving every second!

    You watched "The Tree" video I sent you on Twitter, right? That's been my favorite Christmas video for a while, but I'm starting to think this one might beat it.

    I heard you're going to be so sick on Christmas Eve...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laughing so hard at my desk that I needed to excuse myself.

    Now I'm going to watch his other two "dancing with an ipod in public" videos and try not to pee my pants.

    ReplyDelete
  5. dancing in the kitchen while making dinner = best thing ever. glad we've got that in common.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been down in the dumps for 3 days and this video just made me actually smile ear to ear. My favorite part is the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That guy has some guts. He's so cheery! Can't help but smile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So jealous you get to go to white Christmas. Heard it advertised on the radio and went home and looked up tickets....don't love it enough. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Cray" as Jestina calls her, is wearing some sort of clog contraption on her feet. Andy sent me and email that said "clomp, clomp, clomp". At least I'm not the only one annoyed by it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How have I never seen those videos!!?! Dying laughing up here...I need that sweater he has on, too. I would seriously wear that every day the week of Christmas, haha.

    I do find it funny how most people are just flat out ignoring him...I'd want to dance with him...lol.

    I didn't realize HUGE earrings were still in style, even...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I peed. Not literally, but now I have to pee worse. Is he single?

    I never realized how much I replaced walking with dancing in my apartment until I moved in with Justin. He just laughs, and I'm like what? This is my life. Full of amazing dance moves.

    Good work, MICHELLE. And you aren't working on Christmas eve because that wasn't part of the countdown. Sorry, not sorry work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh! That is the best video ever! I love it. That guy has some moves and who could not want to boogie to Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas Is You"? Thanks for sharing.

    PS: White Christmas is my favorite Christmas movie of all times.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this, I can't wait to show the housemate when she gets in. Have you seen "it's time to walk dance baby", if not its worth you tubing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've seen this before. This is absolutely ridiculous. I would though. I would totally do this. in a heartbeat.

    with you. except I don't have a christmas sweater. but i know you have plenty and you would let me borrow one. or seven.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my word, I have never seen any of these before. This is the most amazing thing I have ever seen in my life... unless you got a sneak attack picture of PFF giant earrings. Then those would be the most amazing thing I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am in love with this video. I used to do that in my room with the door closed when I lived with roomates. I'm surprised the people downstairs didn't complain more. I still use those moves, but now that I live alone I can blast music and sing along too. haha

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is AWESOME!!!!

    PS I've had to work Christmas Eve 3 years in a row. Total bummer! :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Dear! I like your blog so much! Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Husband is working Christmas Eve, and we're both working NYE. We both work for corporate companies. We thought working on holidays was over when we left the event planning/theme park industry. ???

    P.S. The comment above made me chuckle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. bahaha- this is fantastic! Thanks for lifting my spirits today.

    ReplyDelete
  21. going to watch right now.............................

    ReplyDelete
  22. Okay. This just made my month.
    I have to share!!
    Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  23. We are open Christmas Eve too. I'm typing this the day after Thanksgiving. The world is cruel sometimes. Today all I'm tasting is bitter. I'll make sure and say hi on Christmas Eve. Safety in numbers.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! If your email is linked to your account, I'll respond to you via email. If not, I'll respond to you right here.