I really don't watch that much TV. Usually after a long, mind numbing day at work, then a workout, then after cooking dinner, we sit on the couch and watch something good. Not because we're disgusting heathens who eat on the couch, but because our apartment is literally too small for the smallest of tables. Which forces us to be disgusting heathens who eat on the couch. But that is neither here nor there.
Anyway, if I watch TV, I want it to be good TV. These are my all time favorite shows at the moment. Keep in mind that my favorite shows are pretty much based on what's on TV at the moment. For example, if Flipping Out was on Bravo right now, that would make this list. Because how hilarious is Jeff Lewis?
1. Duck Dynasty. I know they're technically between seasons right now, but reruns are on all the time. And I haven't seen every episode, so I keep forgetting they're reruns. But seriously, this is THE. FUNNIEST. SHOW. EVER. This family is unbelievable. Every single thing that comes out of everyone's mouths has me doubled over. Especially Uncle Si and Jase. I thought my neighbors were going to call the cops on me last night due to the howling I was doing while watching this.
2. Downton Abbey. It's got accents! Romance! Mystery! Adventure! Hilarity! Tragedy! Seriously...Downton Abbey has made the Sunday Blues a thing of the past. 9:00 Sunday night is my favorite time of the week. Even James is hooked! And I am still obsessed over Sybil and Branson. I love it. And Matthew and Mary. And obviously the Dowager Countess. Her facial expressions might actually be funnier than her amazing wit.
3. Parks & Rec. Every episode seems to get funnier and funner. And Ron Swanson. That is all. Oh, and Tammy! I love that she's his wife in real life. It makes it so much better. Aaaaaand NEW EPISODE TONIGHT. It's been a month at least. *inhale. exhale. inhale. exhale*
4. The Office. I will need some sort of therapy at the end of this season, since it's the last. And I realize these are all gifs of Michael Scott, and he is no longer on the show. But these gave me a massive case of the giggles this morning. Plus, James and I are rewatching the whole series for the 3rd time.
4. Parenthood. This show pulled me in, though I have a lot of mixed emotions on some things. And you're going to just get a picture instead of a gif, because I imagine the only gif I would be able to find would be of someone sobbing. Also, this show makes me NEVER want to have children. Oh, and what do we think of Ray Romano's character? It's weird to see him in such a brooding role, and he does it so darn well. But still. I love Mark. Come on,
Do you guys watch any of these shows? I know they're nothing earth shattering. But they're so good. What are you watching?
Next on my list to get sucked into is Portlandia. Angi sent me some hilarious clips, so I think it's time. Oh, and I need to catch up on How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory. Those two are all time favorites.