11 things I have learned in the past three days
1. It is possible to crave a certain meal all day long, make that meal for dinner, take one bite, and decide it's the last thing in the world you want to eat. And no, not pregnant. Just picky.
2. It is possible to get lost on your way home 2 out of 3 days, even though you know exactly how to get home.
3. It is possible to think your own reflection is someone else, thus causing you to stifle screams at work. More than once.
4. The coffee at work tastes best with 2 regular creamers and half a french vanilla creamer. But it still won't necessarily taste good.
5. Having a job that keeps you busy all day can seem infinitely longer than a job where you have nothing to do all day. This one was major news to me.
6. Watching The Proposal can make a rough day seem much better.
7. No, it is still not Friday.
8. Sometimes ovulating (yes, ovulating) can make you crave gluten free bagels. This is just a hypothesis, but so far it has no evidence to suggest this isn't a scientific fact.
9. Lunch time is my favorite time of day, not for the break from work, but because I finally have time to talk to you guys.
10. Law/court/whatever lingo is like it's own language that I don't understand. Is there a Rosetta Stone for this?
11. THE NAME OF MY BLOG IS IN THE BIBLE, YOU GUYS.
Now pass the gluten free bagels, please.
Actually, just kidding. I don't think I'm craving those anymore.