3.12.2013

30 years

Happy 30th Anniversary, mom and dad! I meant to post this earlier, but I thought it was the 11th all day, not the 12th. You know, just having a Michelle moment.

ANYWAY.

I am so proud to say my parents have been married for 30 years. I know my birthday often steals your thunder since it's only several days after, but your anniversary is just as important (because you two getting married = me six years later). But really, you two have been a great example of marriage and are my two favorite people. I hope James and I can do the same thing. I'm sure we can, because we have a great example and support system in the two of you.

Happy Anniversary!

12 comments:

  1. Awww, happy anniversary Michelle's mom and dad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful, dreamy picture! Bliss with, well, not exactly a picket fence, but a fence nonetheless!

    It's amazing how having positive romantic rolemodels can enhance the longevity and stability of your own relationship...a wonderful accomplishment for them, and an auspicious sign for you, too!

    Congratulations, Michelle's Mom & Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary to them!!

    My in-law's have been married for 32 years, this summer. I love having that role model! My mom just keeps getting married ;) (she's had 3 husbands now, my dad was #2)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your parents totally rock! And I'm glad they are setting a good example for you guys... that is something most people don't have anymore. Good for them =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw thats such a cute picture!!!!
    Congratulations :) And I have no doubt you and James will make it ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, 30 years is quite an accomplishment!
    Happy Anniversary to them both :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mama and Papa C are the best married couple ever. Happy Anniversary to two of my favorite people and thank you for your example of what a marriage should and can be!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary to your mom and dad! I love that picture!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable! I think Justin needs to wear an all white suit when we wed...

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! If your email is linked to your account, I'll respond to you via email. If not, I'll respond to you right here.