5.14.2013

2 years




Happy 2nd Anniversary to the boy who:

+takes me to the Cheesecake Factory for avocado egg rolls and tiramisu cheesecake.

+plays guitar at 6:30 in the morning while I'm eating breakfast.

+goes to the grocery store for me and also brings me home purple daisies.

+annoys me more than any person on the planet.

+makes me coffee every morning.

+snores and says he doesn't.

+gets me hooked on Lost so I have no choice but to abandon my life and glue myself to the TV.

+supports me in anything and everything, but also calls me out when I'm being an idiot.


The past two years have felt a bit like a lifetime with the amount of things we've experienced. Hopefully the next two years will be a little smoother. Either way, I wouldn't have survived a second of it without you, nor would I have wanted to.

26 comments:

  1. Aw I love you guys. Happy 2 year anniversary!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really is your perfect match! Congratulations on 2 years of fun, love, adventure, and craziness, here's to many more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Happy anniversary!! You two are incredibly cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet... but "+annoys me more than any person on the planet" was the best part.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 2 years anniversary! I completely agree with you on this "+gets me hooked on Lost so I have no choice but to abandon my life and glue myself to the TV", mines too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Snores and says he doesn't" ahahaha! Happy two years! May they continue to get better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He had me at "avocado egg rolls" ...what a guy!

    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CUTIESSSSS

    That picture of you two is gorgeous. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary! I pray God continues to bless your marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy belated (well, in blog land) anniversary to our anniversary twins. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. WHY HAVEN'T WE TALKED ABOUT LOST YET?

    Also, Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw. Perfect post. Happy anniversary dear.

    ReplyDelete
  15. awwww. :) this is so sweet. I love that he brings you purple daisies. what a guy.
    Landshark and I are hitting two years next month!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So sweet :)

    Happy anniversary a couple days late!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy anniversary! This list was cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. awww, happy anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yay!! Happy anniversary, dear friend! You guys are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy 2 year anniversary Michelle!
    I hope you celebrated with some tiramisu cheesecake :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. sorry for all the consecutive, I'm-a-month-behind-on-reading comments... but Happy Anniversary :) enjoy it!!

    we're about to hit 4 years in July. Time seriously flies.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! If your email is linked to your account, I'll respond to you via email. If not, I'll respond to you right here.