5.21.2013

the best of michmash: puking on airplanes, Mean Girls, ikea disasters, etc.

Hey yo peeps!

(Sorry. Too much coffee this morning)

(Just kidding! NEVER TOO MUCH COFFEE.)

Are you bored at work? Do you need a break from your screaming child? Are you looking for a little light Tuesday reading? Well I have got the thing for you!

Today for a limited time offer, I have compiled five of my favorite posts I've written that also happen to be some of my top read posts. For all you new people around here, I thought you might like to get an idea of what kind of lunatic I am. But this offer is only available today!

How blogland is a lot like mean girls
An open letter to the fashion industry
Why do these things happen to me?
The day I puked my way across America
On loving through the unexpected

Just kidding. All these links AND MORE are in my about me. Go to town.


Over & out,

SHELLDBELL

12 comments:

  1. SHELL D. BELL -

    Your Mean Girls post will go down in history.

    Also, we first bonded over our hatred of fashion bloggers. I will never forget that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mean girls post is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Over & Out, Shell D Bell" is the GREATEST SIGN OFF OF ALL TIME

    I love all of these. But you knew that. Because I comment on every one of your posts and tell you it's my new favorite. Because it always is.

    BRB GOING TO READ ABOUT YOU BARFING ACROSS THE USA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to come down here and say the Mean Girls post is my favorite but everyone already did that. But it's so true. It's the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. and I am now going to read all of these because (my version) of screaming kids are taking a TESSTTTTTT!
    and this Tuesday just got a little better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that I ahve read all of these posts and can recognise them.

    I think I might, just might, have stalked you for too long.

    ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. SHELLDBELL. I love all of the iterations of your name that you have come up with. In fact, your URL is one of the few I have bothered to memorize, just so that I can creep on you at work.

    Also, these are some of my favorite posts that you've written. I also like the Target lamp drama. It was one of the first posts you wrote that I commented on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All these... <3

    I think you should link to the Mean Girls post in every blog post you write. Just in case a new person hasn't read it.

    So when are you going to write a book?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, my gosh! You're like an informercial host on speed in this post, and I love it! Hahaha!

    NEVER TOO MUCH COFFEE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super yessssss to all of these posts and every single thing you've ever blogged.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, how could I forget the mean girls post! haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! I can't wait to check some of these out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! If your email is linked to your account, I'll respond to you via email. If not, I'll respond to you right here.