5.09.2013

uno momento


Sunday afternoon. James was at the driving range, and I was organizing my little desk nook. It feels good the clean up my favorite little corner even though I'll only have it for a few months. But with a new place comes new favorite corners. The windows were open with a warm 72 degree breeze meandering through the room. Grey clouds blew across the sky hinting at the threat of a storm. I could barely hear the tussle of the new leaves over Losing Lisa by Ben Folds. I pulled up on the bottoms of my striped pajama pants and stepped onto the balcony to watch the clouds, but walked back inside to catch my favorite part of Losing Lisa, the little piano diddy toward the end. Something about a well played piano tickles my soul like the wind and the leaves. 

11 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely little nook, nice moment. Enjoy the rest of the challenge.
    Oozing OUt My Ears

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE NOOKS

    Breakfast nooks, reading nooks. So cute and comfy.

    You need a picture of me on that desk. I will send you some copies of my senior picture outtakes and you may choose the best one to put on display.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How about you send her some copies of your photos from Photo Booth?

      Delete
  3. Every morning Kelsey gets here before me, and every morning her comment cracks me up.

    I had an alcove in my bedroom when I was growing up. I miss that. I love a perfect little space like that. Oh, and your laptop. And your cute lamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pacha, this is good.

    I'm not really sure why I added Pacha in there, who knows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my desk space at home too. I absolutely despise my desk at work. You win some, you lose some.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your nook is so cute. Girl you should help me fix mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds wonderful. Nooks are where it's at!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My desk looks outside too. I love being able to see nature while I'm inside working.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Most importantly, you were still in your pjs. PJS for life!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want your little nook - and good choice of music!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! If your email is linked to your account, I'll respond to you via email. If not, I'll respond to you right here.