6.14.2013

I can't think of a title

I bet you are all DYING to know if my dream predicted the future, aren't you? I know you are!

Well, not to brag, but it kind of did.

About 30 minutes after I posted that, my mom texted me and told me there was a tornado warning in their county. My dad later told me the tornado went down the road not long after he drove down it on the way home from work. Thankfully there wasn't any major damage aside from a barn being flung into a house or something crazy like that, but my mom did send me a picture of the hail on their deck. Look at this!


She sent me a video of it, too. It sounded like the windows were about to break. What's crazy is that they live only 30 miles North of us, and our skies were completely clear the whole time, other than a few bizarre clouds.

But the whole dreaming about a tornado at my parents house AND THEN there actually being a tornado near my parents house still freaks me out. How does that happen? At least everyone is safe.

The storms didn't hit us until 1:30 in the morning. And they did not stop. The lightning was crazy. It was like several strobe lights all at once for hours. This was the radar at 1:40am.



I thought this was crazy, but then I saw the pictures from my friend Joanna's post. It was like a freaking hurricane over Ohio. Needless to say, I got no hours of sleep. I am a zombie.


In other news, I finished Lost last night. I'm not handling it well.



Dear Lost,

I was lost inside you for over a month, and now I feel lost without you, even know though I was lost towards the end because nothing you did made sense. So many lost souls who were lost together, and I'm lost without them. Come back.

Forever a diehard fan of Sawyer, Jack, Desmond, and Charlie,

Michelle

P.S. Sayid, too.

P.P.S. I miss you.

P.P.P.S What the crap kind of finale was that? I cried.

P.P.P.P.S. Happy Friday!

9 comments:

  1. MICHELLE.

    Be careful out there!!! When I saw that hail photo I legitimately thought it was going to be snow.

    Do I need to watch Lost?? I feel like I need to watch Lost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the record, I am still pissed about Lost. STILL.

    Tornadoes = no bueno. I think you need to move. Alaska doesn't have tornadoes, for the record.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are safe! Scary, scary stuff.

    SAWYER. Oh my god. Sayid. I probably told you this, but we are rewatching so Justin can see it and I cry every 5 minutes. I forgot how wonderful Sayid is. Was. WHATEVER.

    I need to rewatch the finale. I mean I will, eventually. I only watched it once. And I didn't really process it because I had a guy over. I tried to tell him I was busy but he insisted that he would watch it with me. TOTALLY RUINED MY VIBE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so crazy and insane. I'm glad your parents are safe. Tornadoes are scary. I mean, I've seen Twister (but seriously, I have never seen a tornado in real life).

    Ahhhh, isn't the end just so crazy? I need to watch it again to see if things make sense. I love(d) Charlie and Desmond. My two favorite characters. Then Sawyer became a favorite. OH! Hurley was also amazing and I miss him. Gah, I need to rewatch it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still not watching lost! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!! so there <_< >_> tee hee. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never seen Lost. I know. I hope you forgive me someday.

    I'm glad you and your family weathered the storms alright! Storms freak me out big time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That hail looks crazy! Storms can be scary stuff--and the fact that you had a dream about it just before added a whole new level of intrigue.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Lost finale has made me question life for years... I don't even know.

    Scary your predicted a tornado! I'm going to have to start paying attention to dreams now ;)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! If your email is linked to your account, I'll respond to you via email. If not, I'll respond to you right here.