7.25.2013

tweetle dee

I love when people tell me about funny people to follow on twitter, like Alissa did, so now I'm doing it too. Cady Heron wore army pants and flip flops, so now I'm wearing army pants and flip flops.

And without further adieu, I hereby present to you TWITTERS THAT I LOVE:



1.Jason Ritter. Also known as Mark the swoony English teacher on Parenthood.






















2. Josh Groban. Now, his music is definitely not something I listen to, but he's weirdly hilarious.





3. Eliza Bayne. I'm honestly not sure who she is, but she makes me laugh.


\


4.  KESLEY HIGGINGS. She's one of the funniest people I know. She needs her own skit on SNL.







5. Owl City. Once again, I could do without his music, but his tweets touch my soul.





6. Hipstermermaid. I like to think he's my twitter soulmate. 




7. I have no idea who this dude is, but he makes me cry laugh.


8. Last but not least, Honest Toddler. It's weird that this is my favorite account to follow because I am childless and my life is devoid of toddlers. But it's hilarious.























And before I go, just a word of advice. Don't ever retweet a celebrity parody account. It's equivalent to the things your grandparents do on the Facebook.


Peace out.


12 comments:

  1. I AM SO HONORED TO BE ON THIS LIST

    I'D LIKE TO THANK MY BRAIN FOR THE THOUGHTS, TWITTER FOR GIVING ME A PLATFORM TO EXPRESS MYSELF, AND MY PARENTS FOR ALWAYS BELIEVING IN ME EVEN THOUGH THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND TWITTER.

    ALSO, THANK YOU TO MY FANS!!

    Seriously though, YOU'RE THE BEST SHELL D BELL <3 <3 Going to follow all of these people right meow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JOSH. GROBAN. I always thought he was boring...until he was in Jimmy Kimmel's video parody about Ben Affleck. Must follow him!

    IDK who that Kelsey chick is, but I didn't even half laugh at either of those tweets ;)

    I love that we follow some people on Twitter, yet have no idea who they really are. Amaze.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would add you to my list of favorite twitters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great. I LOVE twitter and my husband thinks I'm a little insane. But I get all my news and entertainment plus I can communicate with friends, all in one place! I would recommend adding prodigalsam, but he's on a twitter sabbatical. Go back and read his old tweets tho. He kills me. And one of my favorite conservative celebs/comedian/commentator is Steven Crowder. He is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait, don't retweet a celeb parody account?? Also, you should follow OMGthatspunny ...HILARIOUS puns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooooooooooooh boy. I think I have retweeted celebrity parodies before!!!!!!!

    In my defense, I'm not really twitter savvy and I can't tell the difference between them and the real deal sometimes.

    OHMYGOSH! THAT WAS SO GRANDPARENT OF ME! my life is over.

    ReplyDelete
  7. JOSH GROBAN is hysterical!

    And way to be an ass-kisser for including SHMELSEY SMIGGINS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Honest Toddler is the best haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you. I've been requesting countless times for people to send me funny Twitter accounts and until now have been unsuccessful. Day made.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Honest Toddler. So so true.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sick of this. all of you are trying to convince me I need twitter. DAMN YOU ALL

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! If your email is linked to your account, I'll respond to you via email. If not, I'll respond to you right here.