And without further adieu, I hereby present to you TWITTERS THAT I LOVE:
1.Jason Ritter. Also known as Mark the swoony English teacher on Parenthood.
2. Josh Groban. Now, his music is definitely not something I listen to, but he's weirdly hilarious.
3. Eliza Bayne. I'm honestly not sure who she is, but she makes me laugh.
4. KESLEY HIGGINGS. She's one of the funniest people I know. She needs her own skit on SNL.
5. Owl City. Once again, I could do without his music, but his tweets touch my soul.
6. Hipstermermaid. I like to think he's my twitter soulmate.
7. I have no idea who this dude is, but he makes me cry laugh.
8. Last but not least, Honest Toddler. It's weird that this is my favorite account to follow because I am childless and my life is devoid of toddlers. But it's hilarious.
And before I go, just a word of advice. Don't ever retweet a celebrity parody account. It's equivalent to the things your grandparents do on the Facebook.