1. As I was leaving for work yesterday, I noticed claw marks in my favorite shirt. That I happened to be wearing. My bleeping cat somehow managed to attack my shirt when I had it hanging to dry. Once I got to work, I noticed a coffee stain on my shirt as well. And then I spilled ice cold water on my crotch not once, but twice. I will never be on the cover of a magazine.
2. Aside from a few annoyances, I really like iOS 7, but the motiony, floaty apps nearly make me motion sick. I feel like I need Dramamine to use my phone. I also probably need new inner ears.
3. I watched The Breakfast Club TWICE this week. The more I watch it, the more I love it. I really just want to talk to you guys about it for hours, but I'm trying not to. But if you wanna, I'm here. I'm ready.
4. Why are there married women pinning wedding things? Why is this happening? Are you planning to get divorced and remarried? I just don't get it. It bothers me more than single girls going on wedding/baby pinning sprees. Calm yourselves.
5. As a follow up, just the thought of wedding planning again gives me hives. The most stressful year of my life. I seriously think all that stress and anxiety tweaked something in my brain, because I've been much more anxiety-prone since that year of engagement purgatory. I know some of you have a knack for event planning, but I don't understand it. I would rather take a year long math class than plan my wedding again. I would also elope, but that's an entirely different story.
6. Christmas is three months away. This time last year I was already sneaking Christmas music when I was alone in my car. This year I don't feel ready at all. I just want to pump the breaks on 2013, and I have no idea why. THIS IS UNPRECEDENTED. It's probably also due to my PMS. Like the zits all over my face. But once again, that's an entirely different story.
7. Katy Perry's Hot and Cold was actually written about my relationship with twitter. Sometimes I want nothing to do with it and I tweet nothing, and other times I'm a favoriting fool and I tweet my guts out.
8. I know this is mega viral already, but someone please talk to me about how wonderful Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake are in their hashtag skit. I cannot deal with the perfection. My favorite part is when they break into a Missy Elliot song at the end, but then again, I'm black.
9. IT'S ALISSA'S BIRTHDAY!
Now go give her a hug....she loves that ;)