11.15.2013

it's really happening

When I first started blogging, I read a post by a blogger who mentioned that she texts the most with her blog friends. Excuse me, you WHAT? With a stranger on the internet? I didn't understand. But then 6 months later I was doing the same thing. And now, 2 years later, two of those strangers are on the way to my house. RIGHT NOW.

Kelsey and Alissa will be here TONIGHT. I can hardly stand it. And then tomorrow we'll be breaking it down at the Justin Timberlake concert. Even though I love him now, my current love for him is nothing compared to my middle school love of NSYNC JT. 13 year old Michelle is so freaking happy right now.

so happy

If things go wrong, look for me an upcoming episode of Catfish.

9 comments:

  1. HAVE SO MUCH FUN THIS WEEKEND!
    So excited (and a little jealous) for you guys :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have found that meeting female friends from online is pretty awesome. guy online? not so much....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahhahah! you are so funny! have a great weekend with JT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, those shirts and that belt were the BOMB DIGGITY back in the day! I remember having a lot of those "surfer" brand shirts growing up....Roxy, Oneill...oh gosh, I never want to go back to that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude. JT makes me feel like I'm still a Lance Bass fangirl. How is he still popular? Is it that all of us 20-somethings just aren't ready to give up fangirling?

    Have so much fun this weekend, and make questionable choices. They are the best kind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEEEK!!!!!! :) Have sooo much fun! YAY for bloggers turning real-life friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so, so jealous! have fun with the gal and with JT. say hi to my bf for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The other day something funny happened and I said to myself, "I should text Michelle about this!" Of course I don't remember what it was now or why I even thought I COULD text you, but logic has never been my strong point.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I AM SO JEALOUS. I saw your video on Instagram and I cried a little in my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! If your email is linked to your account, I'll respond to you via email. If not, I'll respond to you right here.