1. Having a meal plan but then wanting nothing to do with it. Tonight I was supposed to make cauliflower & sweet potato soup, but all I could think about was all other foods that have ever existed. Namely: this ridiculously good quesadilla I had in the Phoenix airport (I know...AIRPORT FOOD. Miracles do happen!), and it had squash and peppers and came with greasy kettle chips and fresh pico and I neeeeeeed it. I was eating almost no cheese before we went to California, but then I ate some there and all my cheese cravings are back. SIGH. Anyway, I also would be very happy with some pad thai. Or a pizza? With a burrito? I got so caught up in my food fantasies that suddenly it was too late to cook and I ate a bagel for dinner.
2. All things chevon and ombre. Ok, ombre stuff in and of itself doesn't bother me at all, but the word sounds so pretentious it makes me roll my eyes. And chevron...are we still on this? It's so 2011. *exasperated hair flip*
3. The guy I had to sit next to for a 3 1/2 hour flight. He was a creepy, middle aged, pudgy, balding man who was sending raunchy-and I DO MEAN raunchy-text messages to some lady friend (yes-if you sit next to me on a plane and text (or watch a movie!), I will read it, except I stopped reading this guy's texts because YIKES). He also ordered tons of booze and put that along with his wifi and several snacks on his company's credit card. SKEEZE BAG.
4. People obsessed with Harry Potter-WAIT PUT DOWN YOUR STONES-people with freaky, unhealthy obsessions with Harry Potter. I'll admit, I just do not understand. I'll also admit that I've also not read the books, so I have literally no basis here. I want to ask these people if they realize Hogwarts doesn't exist? Because it doesn't.
5. OOTD. I know, I know, shoot me, all you bloggers. I love you, but I don't care about your outfit. Stop shoving it in my face.
6. Tweeting your blog post multiple times a day. Now I just want to refuse to read it AND unfollow you. I'm a rebel with a cause.
Now you can probably add me and this post to your own list of grievances. I'm sorry. What can I say? It's Tuesday and all I had for dinner was a bagel.