2.09.2014

the sunday currently

brb, getting this tattooed everywhere

READING: Bonhoeffer. Such a long, wordy book, but so incredible.
WRITING: This post. <<whoa>>
LISTENING: to New Girl. WHY have I not been watching it? We started it last night, and within 15 minutes James turned to me and said "You are Jess. Jess is you. You are the same person." It is so true. Finally there is someone else in the world who makes the same weird noises and dances that I do.
THINKING: that Nick from New Girl reminds me so much of Bernard from The Santa Clause. 
SMELLING:nothing, but I would like to be smelling some coffee.
WISHING: for there to be a grocery store fairy.
HOPING: to have a better week.
WEARING: ridiculously good looking flannel pajama pants, a hoodie, and...wait for it....a !!!snuggie!!!
LOVING: our new couch. I'm so smitten I might have to write a string of haikus about it. 
WANTING: to be Zooey Deschanel when I grow up. And also to bake cookies.
NEEDING: to meal plan and get myself to the grocery store. But it's blizzarding and there is Netflix and coffee here, so we might have to starve to death this week. 
FEELING: headachey
CLICKING: on blogs from the blogger brunch I went to yesterday. Yes, my social anxiety and I went to a brunch. Yes, I survived. By hardly speaking to anyone. I wasn't trying to be rude, guys, I'm just insanely shy and not good with people. At all.


SEACREST OUT.

18 comments:

  1. wow a blogger brunch you are so lucky!

    no snow here! :P wait, is that a good thing or a bad thing? I'll take your snow if I can also have trader joes. We don't have one *sob*

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogger brunch sounds like so much fun! Oh I want a coffee so badly! I'm at my parents and they don't have coffee and they live in the country!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go on a blogging brunch with you! We could not talk together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought the same thing about Nick from New Girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zooey is the reason I always end up cutting my bangs back in every time I attempt to grow them out. She is my favorite. Let's talk about NEW GIRL because IT'S SO GREAT, RIGHT?!?

    BRB, coming over to crash on your new couch. I'll bring you some groceries.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got big dorky glasses this weekend, and now my boyfriend sings "who's that girl…" with the amendment of my name at the end of the jingle. I can't say I hate it :) And OMG you're right about Nick/Bernard! Whoa!

    Please don't starve this week. But in case you didn't get to the store, keep drinking that coffee-I think it wards off hunger!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES. You just made so much sense about Nick. I knew there was something magical and head-elfish about him.

    That's pretty awesome about blogger brunching. I think there are two bloggers in Victoria and they're knitting blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm hoping for a better week, too! I sat on my mom's couch for a solid 3 hours yesterday, thinking about how I had to go to the grocery store. I eventually went, but it wasn't easy getting up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THAT'S WHAT HE SAID (he had erectile dysfunction)

      Delete
    2. "zOMG" - you. I almost made a that's what HE said joke, but didn't, BECAUSE I'M CLASSY.

      JK. We all know I'm not.

      Delete
  9. can i have a schmidt in my life already? he is hands down my fav

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, I'm glad you went to the brunch and that I got to meet you oh-so-briefly!

    Oh, and that picture? That's totally me as well. When people ask me what's wrong I want to smack them in the face and say "nothing" but the smacking might actually prove otherwise. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to go on a blog brunch! … just kidding, just thinking about it gives me anxiety.

    Grocery store fairy would be THE best!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You JUST NOW started watching New Girl?!?! Add it to the list of things we need to discuss.

    ReplyDelete
  13. There really should be a grocery story fairy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE NEW GIRL SO MUCH.

    Also, I saw a tweet about a blogger brunch and almost vommed in my toms from fear. NEVER.

    ReplyDelete

talk to me.