1. Making dinner in the crockpot.
2. Bowling. Except when you pull a glute. Still trying to figure out how that happened.
3. Friends who want to come visit.
4. Warm February afternoons and open windows.
5. Stretching out on the couch with James and the cat and watching war movies.
6. Procrastinating the laundry.
7. Rice cakes.
8. Making super healthy snacks and lunches for the week. It doesn't always happen, but when it does, I feel awesome.
9. A day spent hermitting after a day of socializing.
10. How I Met Your Mother.
11. A clean desk at work.
12. Dark chocolate covered raisins.
13. New recipes.
14. Making tea in a teapot.
15. Homemade, natural beauty products.
16. Sleeping for 11 hours, even if it was due to over socialization.
17. One more week until New York
18. Cheesy tots. I haven't eaten any recently; they just sound really good to me right now.
What's making you happy? It's Monday. Let's hug.