3.13.2014

things you wouldn't know about me unless we've hung out

stolen from Alissa

1. I take water EVERYWHERE with me. Ev-er-y-where. Not drinking enough water seems like a problem for most people, but I've never had that issue. I drink more than enough every day. I could easily live on water and coffee and never drink anything else. The only problem is that half my day is spent in the bathroom.

2. I start every single day with my hair down - usually straightened, but curly in the summer - but by 3:00 it's in a messy bun. Every day, no matter where I am or what I'm doing. Those are the only two hairstyles I know and care about.

3. 73% of my life is spent readjusting my bra straps.

4. If I'm wearing a hoodie, there's a 99% chance the hood is up and I'm hiding in it.

5. I dance. At all times. Even if I'm in public and people are looking, I'll boogie down a little right where I'm standing if there's a good song playing or a tune in my head. You should see my moves in the kitchen.
this is actually me
6. I use the front facing camera on my phone as a mirror all the time. I'm not constantly taking pictures of myself, I promise. I'm just getting blueberries out of my teeth and reprimanding my bangs.

7. I subconsciouly make dramatic facial expressions about every thought I'm having. I usually don't realize I'm side-eying someone or glaring or grinning until someone points it out. It's gotten me into many a pickle. On a related note, I can't cover my emotions at all.

8. I daydream all the time. It's not that I don't want to listen to you, honest! I'm just momentarily stuck in a world full of sweatpants and pizza.

9. I don't always listen to music when I drive. In fact, if you're in the car with me, I can almost guarantee no music will be playing. I'd rather talk to you, since you're probably a big deal if you're in my car. But if I am listening to music, I'll only listen to my favorite songs on repeat. I can never listen to a full album when I know a song I love is lurking around the corner. This usually leads to me hearing one of those songs 5 years later, falling in love, and wondering why I never gave it the time of day. And then it goes into my favorite song rotation while I ignore everything else.


What don't I know about you? Let's all hang out and be weird around each other.

14 comments:

  1. Number 6 and 8 are so me, too. I compare myself to JD from Scrubs with all the daydreaming I do

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm drinking water right now and nodding my head in agreement with #1.

    UM, love the percentage of time you spend adjusting your bra straps. Love it.

    It's hard not to daydream about pizza, ya kno? IT REALLY IS.

    I love that I know these things about you CAUSE WE'VE HUNG OUT. sigh. Come over this weekend for a food and hang sesh? Great. See ya then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Back to lolzzz re: the gif. "This is actually me." lolz.

      Delete
  3. I have witnessed all of these things, for the most part!! THE WATER ONE.. too true. Everytime we went somewhere you were like "wait, I have to fill up my water first!" CLASSIC SHELL.

    Come back and stay...forever, k? Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. #1: STORY OF MY LIFE. The bathroom is my second home, unfortunately. Thanks for the teeny bean sized bladder mom and dad!
    #3: I don't have this problem. That's what happens when you're an A.
    #5: This is why I love you.
    #9: I really wish that this will actually happen in our lifetime. One can only hope!
    #10 (not listed): your birthday is in two days! Have I expressed how happy I am to know that we share March??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been drinking more than a gallon of water a day for the last week. And while I do love water, I keep hoping it will give me the pick-me-up I need that I usually get from a 2:00 Redbull. It's letting me down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That GIF is everything. And I loved this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. #1 is totally me. And it's a problem because I can't just go to the bathroom, I have to have someone cover my room. So everyone knows when I go...every time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We would get along so well :) I drink 2-3 liters of water a day... at least! So it's always with me and people make fun of my GIANT water bottle I carry around! Also, I always dance!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wait people actually take pictures with their front facing camera? i thought it was just a mirror. i always get caught too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. #2 - MY LIFE. For real. That's my one regret about cutting my hair so short, I couldn't put it up at 3 and my productive went WAY down because of that haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. I ALWAYS have a water bottle with me. I drink so much I spend a lot of time peeing too :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely live on coffee and water. There is nothing wrong with that combo. And also, when I worked at the furniture store, I would get in trouble with the managers for dancing down the aisles. A girl has gotta get down sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! If your email is linked to your account, I'll respond to you via email. If not, I'll respond to you right here.