1. I take water EVERYWHERE with me. Ev-er-y-where. Not drinking enough water seems like a problem for most people, but I've never had that issue. I drink more than enough every day. I could easily live on water and coffee and never drink anything else. The only problem is that half my day is spent in the bathroom.
2. I start every single day with my hair down - usually straightened, but curly in the summer - but by 3:00 it's in a messy bun. Every day, no matter where I am or what I'm doing. Those are the only two hairstyles I know and care about.
3. 73% of my life is spent readjusting my bra straps.
4. If I'm wearing a hoodie, there's a 99% chance the hood is up and I'm hiding in it.
5. I dance. At all times. Even if I'm in public and people are looking, I'll boogie down a little right where I'm standing if there's a good song playing or a tune in my head. You should see my moves in the kitchen.
|this is actually me|
7. I subconsciouly make dramatic facial expressions about every thought I'm having. I usually don't realize I'm side-eying someone or glaring or grinning until someone points it out. It's gotten me into many a pickle. On a related note, I can't cover my emotions at all.
8. I daydream all the time. It's not that I don't want to listen to you, honest! I'm just momentarily stuck in a world full of sweatpants and pizza.
9. I don't always listen to music when I drive. In fact, if you're in the car with me, I can almost guarantee no music will be playing. I'd rather talk to you, since you're probably a big deal if you're in my car. But if I am listening to music, I'll only listen to my favorite songs on repeat. I can never listen to a full album when I know a song I love is lurking around the corner. This usually leads to me hearing one of those songs 5 years later, falling in love, and wondering why I never gave it the time of day. And then it goes into my favorite song rotation while I ignore everything else.
What don't I know about you? Let's all hang out and be weird around each other.