1. I have yet to create a customized hashtag for my cat, my house, my marriage, and for each vacation I take. Oh, and I never will.
2. I despise cutsie terms like skinnies, sunnies, littles, etc. Whenever I see one of those words, I feel like it should be spoken to a four year old.
3. My ovaries don't "explode" when I see a baby on the street. I am not typically whacked over the head with baby fever in the presence of an un-potty trained human. Show me a kitten or a puppy and you'll get a much larger reaction out of me.
4. I still have no idea how to be friends with most girls. I can befriend a guy no matter where I go, but stick me in a group of girls and the majority of the time I will claw my way out of the room.
5. My wardrobe is mostly made up of black with various shades of blue and grey. Put anything neon or sparkly near me and I'll hiss at you.
6. I have never seen Gossip Girl, Scandal, or whatever that other show is...Pretty Little Liars? Not saying I'll never watch them, but I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't. I've been too busy rewatching Gilmore Girls and Saved By The Bell. <---If I were the hashtagging type, there would be a hashtag priorities right there.
7. Sometimes I go to Target....and I don't spend money.
8. I don't like sad things. I won't touch The Fault In Our Stars with a ten foot pole. Here's my reasoning: there's enough heartache and trouble in our own lives, so why would I want to subject myself to more? I will make exceptions for nonfiction, but when I read a novel/watch a movie, I want it to cheer me up, not make me cry myself to sleep.
I just watched the trailer out of curiosity. I still don't want to see it. Sorry, Alissa.
9. But why on earth would anyone spend $40 to have someone blow-dry their hair?
10. I don't have a Pinterest board for any future children. I never had one for my wedding.
11. I eat gluten.
12. To me, The Bachelorette isn't an IQ-dropping reality show. It's what I call a night to myself with unlimited chocolate and Netflix.
I could go on, but I'll spare you.