1. Yesterday it was in the low 70s with no humidity. IN JULY. I wore a cardigan, and I was comfortable. I could've cried it was so wonderful.
2. Sometimes, I accidentally on purpose dress up like Seth Avett.
3. Does anyone else feel you it takes longer to find something to watch on Netflix than it takes to actually watch something? Netflix should be more like Pandora: it updates based on your preferences, and you can thumbs down shows and movies so you don't have to keep weeding through the same junk. There's so much that I have no desire to ever watch. We've been all over some documentaries lately. If you want to be mildly horrified/ intrigued, watch When Strangers Click. It's extreme versions of online dating. Right now we're watching a documentary on Enron, because we #yolo really hard around here. Also, it has confirmed that I still do not have even a fundamental understanding of the stock market, no matter how much I've tried. I'm good at other things, you guys. I know other things.
4. James just got a new phone, a Samsung Galaxy Note. He decided he needed a break from Apple (don't talk me about this yet...I'm grieving)(how is he supposed to understand the full extent of my bad day if I can't send 17 crying face emojis?). What I can't get over is how big this phone is. Have you seen it? You could snowboard with it. You could serve a meal on it.
5. On Friday, I spilled coffee down my shirt, cleaned it up, and then immediately spilled it down my shirt again. Yesterday, I spilled it on me and my desk three times. I need help.
6. I had to call the gas company this morning because our bill was wrong. First of all, I hate calling gas and electric companies because that means I have to call someone, and because they know you're forced to use their services. They know you can't threaten to disconnect and use someone else when they're not giving you satisfactory answers. But when they asked me for my phone number to verify my account, I remembered it. Small victories.