2.10.2016

I made you valentines!

You guys! I made you some more valentines as a token of how much I love you. Valentine's Day has quickly become my favorite holiday, because it means I can continue my annual tradition of making these. I would like to thank this year's presidential election for the wealth of inspiration. 

Let's all go back to elementary school for the day. Grab your shoebox and decorate it with hot pink construction paper, markers, and glittery stickers. Get some lollipops and conversation hearts, print one of these bad boys out, and hand them out to everyone in your life. Guaranteed to make anyone fall in love with you, because nothing says true love like politics, right?








Maaaayyyybe I have some Downton valentines coming down the pipeline? We'll have to see.

If you need even more valentines (you do), check out 2014's here and 2015's here.




Hallmark, if you're reading this, I'M AVAILABLE.

28 comments:

  1. You seriously the funniest. Love these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MICHELLE. FOR REALS, some of your best work ever. I hardly made it past "Ru-be-o mine" without losing it. I LOVE THESE/YOU SO MUCH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my lord you are too much. TOO MUCH AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM CACKLING!!!!! You are hilarious!!! Love, Love LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I literally want to print these off right now and pass them around to my co-workers.

    I might just do it.

    ALSO YOU'RE A GENIUS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards Trump all others!

    And yes, please, Downton!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THESE ARE THE GREATEST!!!! I am dying over here :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are hilarious! I just went back and read all your old ones, too!! You're too funny!!!! I love the Hillary one! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're amazing! These should go viral!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely hysterical!!!!!!!! I am in tears!!! Love them ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I AM LAUGHING SO HARD I CAN'T BREATHE. These are some of your best yet. Do I say that every year? Yes. Yes I do.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGEEEEEE! You've done it again. Those trump ones KILL me. His face! hahahaha

    And I would be so excited for Downton ones, pretty please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. HAHA these are great! so hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hallmark seriously needs to call you. These are hilarious. I just sent the link to my sister because I am laughing out loud. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. EL OH EL.
    Palin and Clinton are my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. YAS, MICHELLE, YAS. My love don't cost a thing GOT ME GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your valentines are always my fave. The wall around my heart? It's fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  18. HAHA! These are amazing. The Clinton one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness, these are incredible and so hilarious!!!! I think the Clinton one is my favorite, but I love the Sanders one and the Trump ones as well.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh....my goodness! Your word play is CLEVER!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! If your email is linked to your account, I'll respond to you via email. If not, I'll respond to you right here.