3.15.2016

michelle at 324 months




...or 27 years for all of you who don't understand mom-speak.

It's my birthday! I thought I would give you an update on life at 27 in a format most bloggers in their 20s will understand.

Weight: how dare you

Length: 68 inches

Food: I still nurse (coffee) twice a day, and I refuse to be weaned. My family can't believe how much solid food I can eat. I live for pizza and chocolate.

Favorite toys: books and the Apple TV remote

Sleep: I've been going through a bit of a sleep regression, and I wake up about once or twice a night and fuss for a few minutes. I would sleep for much longer in the mornings, but certain people won't allow it.

Other facts:

I'm still working on my gross motor skills. I walk into things a lot, and the only time I can be bothered to run is when I'm going to the kitchen.

I love bath time and walks to the park.

I'm still working on my stranger danger. I turn my head and whimper whenever a stranger talks to me.

I pull my socks off all the time.

I start to scream if I'm not fed enough. And on that note, I demand a bite of everyone's food. Don't eat around me if you're not going to share!

I still like to sleep swaddled in every blanket on the bed.


It's been a great 324th month. Maybe by 350 months I'll be potty trained?


Kidding.


But maybe not.



27 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I choose the nap in the conference room.

      Delete
    2. What's the theme?? There's always a theme!!

      Delete
  2. I, too, am still working on my stranger danger. This is the best.

    Happy birthday, my Shell D. Bell!!! LOVE YOU and see you in less than four months! (WHAT!! YES)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YASSS, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MICHELLE!!! Welcome to my favorite age EVER, and not just because I met you IRL for the first time when I was 27, but that was certainly part of it.

    GOOD NEWS: you'll still love books and the Apple TV remote when you're 29 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, this is too cute. Happy Birthday!! Keep on nursing that coffee!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ADORE this post. Happy birthday! Getting yourself a smash cake?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha happy birthday! love this post, can't believe how much you're growing and developing! and look at those cheeks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, your hair is getting so long. also LOVE the circle with the months on it. it's such the rage among birthday pictures now a day :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job! Keep working on those motor skills, you'll hit that milestone eventually.

    You win the internet today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good job! Keep working on those motor skills, you'll hit that milestone eventually.

    You win the internet today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are too cute-personality and looks :-). Happy Birthday, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You crack me up! Happiest of birthdays to you! May 27 be far kinder to you than it has been for me, ha! Any fun plans to celebrate?

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a BIG girl! Happy birthday, you sweet thing! I can't wait until your mom shares your birth story.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahahaha this is legititmately what I see every day on Instagram. Though, this one is by far the best. I too, scream if I'm not fed enough.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy birthday! It's funny that I read this today, because today I feel about 324 months pregnant! So uncomfortable...

    ReplyDelete
  15. How did I miss this one?! Lol! You're a hilarious genius. And Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Too funny! Thanks for making me laugh this morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're my favorite! I haven't laughed at a blog post in a while. This is so creative! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! If your email is linked to your account, I'll respond to you via email. If not, I'll respond to you right here.