8.03.2016

gif it to me straight, vol. 2

vol. 1

Whenever anyone says "totes," "cray," "on fleek," or anything similar:


via GIPHY

Whenever I'm hanging out with a group of people and someone asks me a question:


via GIPHY

Scrolling through Pinterest and food blogs:


via GIPHY

When I discovered extra toasty cheez-its:


via GIPHY

Yesterday, when Instagram decided to pretend to be Snapchat:


via GIPHY

Whenever I see a commercial for the Olympics:


via GIPHY

When someone asks what it's like to be a SAHM:


via GIPHY

11 comments:

  1. OMG the Nick Miller gif is making my day. Haha! I love every single one of these. Have a fun day, Michelle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want attention! That's me! ;) and the last one? Spot on

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first two...YUP. Or "dat ____ tho". Stab me in the ears. Or eyeballs because typing it is almost worse.

    Instagram pretending to be Snapchat?? I have Snapchat and constantly forget to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT JIM GIF IS MY FAVORITE. I can't tell you how many times I use that line. Hahahaha! These are hilarious- "on fleek", if you will. HAHAHA :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. jim/Dwight gif and nick miller gif for the WIN! exactly my thoughts. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IDENTITY THEFT IS NOT A JOKE, JIM.

      Delete
  6. I am counting the HOURS until the Olympics. I'm so excited. Except they need to get this contaminated water situation sorted out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. #3 - EVERY SINGLE FREAKING TIME
    #5 - If I wanted Snapchat I would download it. Instagram needs to stop pretending it's something it's not. I liked you just the way you were!
    #7 - This. Is. Everything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. NICK MILLER. you nailed it with all of these, but that one made me crack up. Thankfully, cause I still have tears in my eyes from you post today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahah the instagram/snapchat one! RIGHT!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! If your email is linked to your account, I'll respond to you via email. If not, I'll respond to you right here.