10.31.2016

scenes from october

To those of you who take issue with photo dumps and fall foliage: turn around and run as fast as you can. I don't mind a good photo dump (annoying term, by the way), and I will never be able to get enough fall in my life. Swaddle me in a mustard cardigan and baptize me in a pumpkin spice latte, because I own it. I'm the Queen of Fall, and I am not ashamed. 

These pictures are from the 5 minutes I was healthy over the past few weeks. They include a hike in a nearby park, a day in German Village (a ridiculously adorable neighborhood downtown), and a family date to a pumpkin farm for pumpkins, donuts, and apple cider slushies. October was a rough month for us, but I completely forget that every time I look at these pictures. 












10 comments:

  1. Ahh! Sometimes I forget how absolutely gorgeous Ohio can be!! Your foliage photos are the best! I need to leave work and go find a hiking trail right now!!

    I love that family photo of Gracie :) She's looking at that camera like, "Yeah, these two are mine and I own them." Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dying over that photo of Gracie with her face in the hole on the tractor. What a ham.

    Love these!! Fall is definitely prettier there. Our leaves go from red to yellow to brown/dead in about 3.5 seconds, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg. "swaddle me in a mustard cardigan...." is the new "i'm so glad i live in a world where there are octobers"

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colors are incredible, and that is such a cute little family picture!

    "Swaddle me in a mustard cardigan and baptize me in a pumpkin spice latte, because I own it." I. LOVE. YOU.wS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That random wS is jack banging on my keyboard so I'm just gonna leave it.

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous photos!!!! I love the family pictures especially :) As someone who lives in a place that's still getting some 80-degree days and never REALLY has full-on falltime foliage, I appreciate these photos so I can live vicariously through you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are awesome. That second one with the bright blue sky? Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love fall pictures. My favorite was the one with the red shoes. Keep em coming.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! If your email is linked to your account, I'll respond to you via email. If not, I'll respond to you right here.